1. The fan must be used by someone and repaired by someone.
2. Fans are not allowed to run with disease.
3. Regularly remove dust inside the fan, especially dust, dirt and other impurities on the impeller to prevent rust and imbalance.
4. Fan maintenance must emphasize that the power is shut down first.
5. Regularly check the sensitivity of thermometers and oil labels.
6. Except that the lubricating oil should be changed after each disassembly, the lubricating oil should be changed once in 3-6 months under normal circumstances.
(II) Main failures and causes of fans
1.The bearing box vibrates violently
① The fan shaft is not concentric with the motor shaft, and the coupling is distorted
② Friction between the casing or the air inlet and the impeller
③ The rigidity of the foundation is not strong
④ The impeller rivet is loose or the impeller is deformed
⑤ The impeller shaft disc and shaft are loose, or the coupling bolts are loose.
⑥The connection bolts of the casing and the bracket, the bearing box and the bracket, and the bearing box cover are loose.
不良 Insufficient installation of air inlet and outlet pipes of fan
⑧ Unbalanced rotor and worn fan blades
2. Bearing temperature rise is too high
①The bearing box vibrates violently
② The quality of lubricating grease is not bright, deteriorated, contains excessive dust, sand, dirt and other impurities
③ Tightening force of bearing box cover and seat connecting bolt is too large or too small
④ The shaft and rolling bearing are installed at an angle, and the front and rear bearings are not concentric.
⑤Rolling bearings are damaged
3. The electrode current is too large or the temperature rise is too high
① The intake pipe gate or throttle is not closed tightly when driving
② The flow exceeds the specified value
③ The density of the air conveyed by the fan is too large or there is a sticky substance
④ Motor input voltage is too low or single-phase power failure
⑤ The coupling is not connected properly, the apron is too tight or the gap is uneven.
⑥Affected by the severe vibration of the bearing box