The application fields of fire dampers are quite wide
The application fields of fire dampers are quite wide, and there are many types of fire dampers. Among them, it is difficult to distinguish between smoke and fire dampers. Today I will introduce the main differences between these two types of fire dampers.
I. What categories does the smoke exhaust fire valve mainly include:
1. Smoke exhaust fire valve (normally closed, electrical signal open, 280 degree fuse closed, or manually closed) is generally used in smoke exhaust systems. One can be installed in the exhaust inlet of the smoke exhaust fan, which is opened and closed by the control room during fire The exhaust fan can also be shut down from time to time.
2. Smoke exhaust valve is called by different units, some are called smoke exhaust valve according to its operating temperature, and some are called fire damper according to its use nature, but for the equipment side, only the fuse metal of ordinary fire damper is replaced by 280. Degree of fusing.
3. Fully automatic smoke exhaust and fire prevention valve (for subway engineering) The fire prevention and smoke exhaust valve of subway ventilation and air conditioning system has the function of linkage control with automatic fire alarm equipment and gas fire extinguishing system. Each fully automatic smoke and fire valve has two independent electric control signals, which are monitored by EMCS and gas elimination systems. The control signals are DC24V ± 10% signals. Each fully automatic smoke and fire valve has six independent feedback signals (three open in place and three closed in place). The feedback signals are normally open passive contact signals.
Second, what types of smoke and fire protection valves mainly include:
1. Fire valve, fire control valve, normally open, closed at 70 degrees, generally installed at the place where the air pipe passes through the firewall, to cut off the fire, you can set the output electrical signal, the valve is closed when the smoke exceeds 70 degrees, the chain is sent (supply) ) The fan is turned off;
2. Smoke and fire control valve, normally open, closed at 70 degrees, the same, but one more signal input can be closed by remote control of the control room. It is generally used in the common air pipe system for air supply and fire supplementary wind, which can be used in a fire. Control the closing of rooms that do not require air supply;
3. Fire valve, 280-degree fuse closed, normally open, output electrical signal. This is similar to 1, except that the fuse temperature is different. It is generally used in fire exhaust pipes passing through the firewall. When the temperature of the smoke exceeds 280 degrees, the fuse is automatically closed. The exhaust fan can be shut down in a chain.